Archive of previous posts

Monday, October 12, 2009

Would you ever concider this?

A few of us in the class have a standing joke with me since I seem to be one of the few people that would totally be in favor of living forever. They think I'm crazy. I've found that there are several companies out there that deal in Cryonics. The process of Cryogenically freezing someone. There are also several insurance policies that support this. Would anyone consider this sort of thing if you had a life threatening disease or an accident that would otherwise lead to death?

Here's a website:

http://www.alcor.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/alcor/public/InfoRequest.cgi

I'd say why not? If i had a chance for surviving a disease or accident that would at this point in my life kill me, why not take it? You have nothing to lose. The upside is HUGE. Any chance at living at all is better than NO chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment